A blog all about Imperial Guard in Warhammer 40k

Friday 13 December 2013

Nork Deddog

Nork Deddog is one of the characters in the Imperial Guard that I
really like, his story and the ideas behind him are top notch in my opinion. The only thing that lets him down is the model which is a bit... meh.

So I want to convert a Nork Deddog model that really does the model justice, I want to take all the things I know about him and convert a model that looks the part, here is my sketch:



As you can see I want to give him extra armour as rules wise he has a four plus save not a five plus. A commissar's cap which is referred to in the codex as a token of thankfulness along with some shiny medals, his bone 'ead surgery and knuckledusters. I decided to use an existing Orgyn model as it gives me more to work with and brings him in line with the GW range. My only worry is he might look to similar, but I will have to see.

 I will convert him using different thickness plasticard, some bits from the Cadian Command Squad box  like the hat and medals and use milliput to fill any unsightly gaps.

Hopefully work can start as soon as possible on this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment